Naruto Memes Only Fans Will Understand Part 10

1: This is Naruto's Plan.


Kakashi needs to know how to plan with people who don’t like to plan.

2: Nani? What are you saying?


Naruto: That picture is nothing special.
Sai: Yeah, you're right. Just like your dick.

3: Stay safe, and please wear mask.


The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.

4: The reason why Sasuke didn't become Batman.


I finally understand why Sasuke didn't become Batman when his parents were murdered.

5: Sasuke: I kissed him.


Iruka Umino: I taught Naruto to become a Ninja.
Zabuza: I inspired him to create his nindo.
Jiraya: I taught him his strongest jutsu.
Kakashi: I taught him the final form of his strongest jutsu.
Killer Bee: I taught him to tame the nine-tails.
Sasuke: I kissed him...

Comments