Naruto Memes Only Fans Will Understand Part 15

1: Kakashi: Breathes fire, but the mask does not burn.


Everyone knows Kakashi can breathe fire, but no one knows why his mask is still not damaged.

2: Someone is poking me...


When someone is poking you, and you find out that person is your dearest pupil.

3: When you are playing on your mom's phone and your dad sends a dick pic.


Everyone used to play on their parents' phones. And this is the scene when you see a dick picture your dad sent to your mom.

4: The reason why my browser history always empty.


How often does your mother check your browser? This is the question my mom asks me when she checks my browser.

5: The best Uchiha and Uzumaki duo.


Everyone thought the best Uchiha and Uzumaki were Sasuke and Naruto. But Itachi and Nagato are really the best Uchiha and Uzumaki 

Comments